June 28, 2009

As Dan spoke the words of Savannah's blessing, many thoughts came to my mind.  One is that I feel so blessed to have her somehow gentle and strong spirit here.  Savannah, what a wonderful addition you have already been, but the words spoken brought even more to mind and gave me a greater glimpse of what your future role will be in our home.  I know you will teach me much about graciously living.  Thank you Savannah, I am excited for our journey together, one you have I am sure been waiting a long time to start!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there to hear it. Miss you guys and can't wait to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day we might get to see each others kids be blessed :o) I just wanted to comment on your blog so you can see mine. We miss you guys...the girls are soo big now and Savannah is beautiful! Hopefully we will get to see you all soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok just to be clear this is Melissa Prescott your SIL :o) I guess I should maybe put that out there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete