November 16, 2009

Yes, it is a little late...but better late than never. Halloween was fun as usual. Morgan wanted to be a Pilgrim and Emma was an Egyptian princess. They LOVE to dress up. And thanks to Nana, I hardly had to sew anything! And of course Daddy's favorite thing about Halloween is playing with knives. Carving pumpkins and digging out slime is Dad's job. I take the pictures.

We have been a bit busy lately. We were out of town for a month...more to come about that. I hope all are doing well, we will be better about posting our life. I know Nana, you especially are anxious to see pictures.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Add me to the list of people who want to see you post more :o)

    the girls are so adorable, I love the egyptian princess. and I want someone to sew costumes for me! Weston was easy this year because he wanted to be a cowboy, but then I had to make a hobby horse...I am not the most talented sewer so it was quite a challenge :o)

    We miss you! Hopefully we will see you at christmas time!!!!! Love you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys. Who would have guessed???? Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete