December 20, 2009

Morgan had a friend recently that dropped the bomb, so to speak, on the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and even Santa Claus. Sooo....she cornered me one day and said,

"Mom, tell me the truth" with a very serious tone...
"is the Tooth Fairy real?" I had to tell her the truth...it was me.

Later, she tried the same thing on me about Santa, so I turned the question around on her."What's your theory on Santa?" The result's in the video. Although I know Santa is still under investigation, and her theories are still formulating, we will have fun with it while it lasts!! The real test will be Santa's lap.

It didn't help that last year we caught Santa speeding off after a Christmas party in a little beat up sedan. Not quiet the eloquent exit with Sleigh Bells and Reindeer with a robust "Ho Ho Ho" we all envision. But, at least he didn't have a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and his suit was still intact!

1 comment:

  1. There are some comments and questions from Morgan that still make me smile whenever I am reminded of them. She is such a clever little lass!

    ReplyDelete